Awesome Hair Care Tips For extra Nourishment
- For giving some extra nourishment to your hair use jojoba oil based herbal hair care product and apply it at every 2 to 3 days interval. Jojoba oil is the best hair moisturiser.
- Oil treatment is also essential for additional nourishment. Use warm coconut oil or olive oil for oil treatment. Apply it on the roots of your hair with a cotton wool. Repeat your oil treatment at least once a month
- Minimise use of hair curling wands, or any other tools like blow dryers, hair straighteners specially on fine hairs, etc. Or if it is important to use, get any top 2017 list which offer low heating ceramic plates with temerpature control feature. As high temperature hair styling tools use heat which can damage hair by taking there moisture and nourishment.
Other Hair Care Tips
- Always use a wide toothed comb or your fingers for styling your hair.
- Hydrate your self by drinking lot of water throughout the day. Use Shea butter to keep your scalp hydrated.
- In order to stimulate blood circulation, try to massage your scalp on a regular basis.
- Stay away from heat, only use quality and low temperature hair curling wands and flat iron for hair styling.
- Avoid using alcohol based products.
Be gentle to your hair! Eat Healthy! Live Healthy!